Directory of State Programs
These programs offer collaborative policymaking services in their states to help leaders solve public problems. Some of these programs are located within state governments while others exist as non-profits who work in partnership with government.
A growing number of university-based programs are supporting the use and diffusion of these new governance models. More than 60 such programs currently are providing consultation, convening, facilitation, training, research, and process design services for collaborative policymaking efforts. These university-based programs are actively engaged with public leaders at all levels of government and in states all across the country.
Browse the Directory of State Programs
Select a state to view a list of programs.
By Program Type
- State Administrative Branch Programs
- State University Programs
- State Court Programs
- Statewide Coordinating Groups
- Nonprofit Programs
View a full list of state programs.
- For a listing of court-connected mediation and dispute resolution programs, see the American Bar Association Section of Dispute Resolution State Court Contacts.
- For a listing of USDA-certified agricultural mediation programs, see the Coalition of Agricultural Mediation Programs.
- For a listing of special education mediation contacts in state departments of education, see the Consortium for Appropriate Dispute Resolution in Special Education (CADRE.)